Resolving “Failed to get lock on destination repos” in svnsync
If you are getting the following error during svnsync:
Failed to get lock on destination repos, currently held by 'computername:uuid'
There may be a stale lock left on the repository.
If you are sure — after waiting for a short while — that nobody is accessing the repository, you can override the lock by adding the following parameter to the svnsync command:
More questions in this section
- Do you keep and maintain backups?
- How do I downgrade my SVN hosting package?
- Can I change the name of my repository?
- What are your terms and conditions?
- How reliable is your network?
- How safe is my code with you?
- Can I import my existing SVN repository into my new account?
- Can I manage my repositories and users online?
- How do I upgrade my SVN hosting package?
- I have lost my password or account data!
- How do I connect to my repository?
- When do I get access to my repository?
- Resolving “Failed to get lock on destination repos” in svnsync
- Where is my data stored and processed?
- How do I make an export (local backup) of my repository?