How do I connect to my repository?
Connecting to your repository
After the creation of a repository, we will send you an e-mail containing your repository URL and username(s).
Please check your registered e-mail address to find this information.
Getting a Subversion client for your operating system
You can connect with any Subversion client. Most popular IDEs and editors have Subversion integration.
If you need a command-line SVN client for Windows, we provide an easy installer on our SlikSVN download page.
Wandisco provides a site with many Subversion downloads for every operating system. Check your operating system at subversiondownload.com.
Still having trouble?
If you are still having trouble connecting to your repository, feel free to send an email to our helpdesk.
It really helps if you use the same e-mail address as the one you used for signing up, this way we can resolve issues much faster.
More questions in this section
- What are your terms and conditions?
- How reliable is your network?
- How safe is my code with you?
- Can I import my existing SVN repository into my new account?
- Can I manage my repositories and users online?
- How do I upgrade my SVN hosting package?
- I have lost my password or account data!
- How do I connect to my repository?
- When do I get access to my repository?
- Resolving “Failed to get lock on destination repos” in svnsync
- Where is my data stored and processed?
- How do I make an export (local backup) of my repository?
- Do you keep and maintain backups?
- How do I downgrade my SVN hosting package?
- Can I change the name of my repository?