When do I get access to my repository?
Unless you have signed up using contact data that (seems) incorrect, you should receive a signup confirmation within seconds.
You account and repositories are automatically created upon (valid) signup. In case you entered invalid information or you are lucky enough to have a really easy phone number containing a suspect string like ‘123456’, there will be a manual validation from one of our helpdesk employees, and signup will take longer or will be denied. If signups are marked as fraudulent and are not accepted, you will not be notified.
If you have not received your account information within one business day, please contact us – something might have gone wrong.
More questions in this section
- How do I connect to my repository?
- When do I get access to my repository?
- Resolving “Failed to get lock on destination repos” in svnsync
- Where is my data stored and processed?
- How do I make an export (local backup) of my repository?
- Do you keep and maintain backups?
- How do I downgrade my SVN hosting package?
- Can I change the name of my repository?
- What are your terms and conditions?
- How reliable is your network?
- How safe is my code with you?
- Can I import my existing SVN repository into my new account?
- Can I manage my repositories and users online?
- How do I upgrade my SVN hosting package?
- I have lost my password or account data!