I have lost my password or account data!
If you lost your password or account data, please send us an email using the same email address you used when signing up for our service.
We will retrieve your account data and send it to the registered email address.
We will not send out account data to any other email address unless you can prove your identity with a copy of your ID.
More questions in this section
- Can I change the name of my repository?
- What are your terms and conditions?
- How reliable is your network?
- How safe is my code with you?
- Can I import my existing SVN repository into my new account?
- Can I manage my repositories and users online?
- How do I upgrade my SVN hosting package?
- I have lost my password or account data!
- How do I connect to my repository?
- When do I get access to my repository?
- Resolving “Failed to get lock on destination repos” in svnsync
- Where is my data stored and processed?
- How do I make an export (local backup) of my repository?
- Do you keep and maintain backups?
- How do I downgrade my SVN hosting package?