You be the judge
We understand it requires a lot of trust to put your code on a server you don’t manage yourself. According to our conditions, we have promised you to treat your code with full confidentiality. In practice, that means we will never look at your code.
Our system administrators are all certified IT professionals with years of experience, and have signed NDAs. All systems are monitored 24/7. We employ industry standard measures such as SSL, secure password hashing, identity verification, et cetera.
Dedicated SVN Servers
We think that having your code on a server that is well-maintained and up to date, makes your repository much safer from outside intrusions than having it on many home-brewed servers or on a webserver that is not dedicated to Subversion.
Questions or concerns?
We do whatever it takes to keep your code safe and secured. If you do have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. You can also find out more about our European based servers by reading how reliable is your network?.
Let us help you sleep at night.
More questions in this section
- Where is my data stored and processed?
- How do I make an export (local backup) of my repository?
- Do you keep and maintain backups?
- How do I downgrade my SVN hosting package?
- Can I change the name of my repository?
- What are your terms and conditions?
- How reliable is your network?
- How safe is my code with you?
- Can I import my existing SVN repository into my new account?
- Can I manage my repositories and users online?
- How do I upgrade my SVN hosting package?
- I have lost my password or account data!
- How do I connect to my repository?
- When do I get access to my repository?
- Resolving “Failed to get lock on destination repos” in svnsync