SlikSVN combines reliable infrastructure, fast hardware and an up to date platform to achieve the best performance possible.
Your code is important to you, we get that. We are developers ourselves.
Hosting your code on our very own servers is not only as huge responsibility, but also a great honor. It means you trust us, which puts a giant smile on our face.
We host on our own European network with dedicated 24/7 management.
All of our Medium hosting plans and up come with an SLA with extended uptime guarantees.
Only the best is good enough. The combined grey matter and heavy metal of Slik SVN brings you the best possible uptimes.
- Twin-site cluster (servers automatically migrate on loss of a datacenter)
- FreeBSD 9 operating system
- Subversion 1.8.11 with serf for fast pipelining
- Apache 2.4 for performance and advanced encryption
- Best HTTPS encryption (TLS 1.2, SHA2, Heartbleed/Poodle protected, “A” status on SSLtest)
- Health and process monitoring
- Twin-site storage (data automatically replicates to two separate datacenters)
- Backup snapshots, kept for 28 days, hosted off-site in a third datacenter
- Own managed European network
- Protected by Fortigate hardware firewall
- Redundant paths to network and storage
- Diverse transit connections
Still not convinced?
We understand you want to know everything you need to know before uploading your code to our servers. Feel free to get in touch so we can go over any doubts or questions you might have.
Please don’t be shy, we are proud of our setup and love to talk about it.
More questions in this section
- Can I manage my repositories and users online?
- How do I upgrade my SVN hosting package?
- I have lost my password or account data!
- How do I connect to my repository?
- When do I get access to my repository?
- Resolving “Failed to get lock on destination repos” in svnsync
- Where is my data stored and processed?
- How do I make an export (local backup) of my repository?
- Do you keep and maintain backups?
- How do I downgrade my SVN hosting package?
- Can I change the name of my repository?
- What are your terms and conditions?
- How reliable is your network?
- How safe is my code with you?
- Can I import my existing SVN repository into my new account?