How do I downgrade my SVN hosting package?
Need a smaller package?
With time your needs or requirements might change. Downgrading to a smaller SVN hosting plan is easy.
Downgrading at the end of your billing cycle
We use 12 month subscription periods for our hosting plans in order to offer our competitive pricing model. This means that downgrades can only be performed at the end of your subscription period. Unfortunately we do not offer refunds for downgrades.
1. Select a new (smaller) package
Which package would you like to downgrade to? It might be easier to figure this out than you think. On our pricing & signup page you can find an overview of the available SVN hosting plans. The plans differ in 4 major pointers:
- Disk space
Now you find your new desired SVN hosting plan, simply let us know.
2. Inform us by email
You know what package you would like, now it’s time to inform us. Simply head over to our contact page and shoot us a message. It really helps us speed things up if you use the same email address as the one you signed up with. This way we can identify you as a client and put the downgrade into motion.
Often downgrading involves the removal of either users or repositories. If you already know which repositories and/or users can be deleted, please add this in the e-mail. This way we can handle your request even faster.
3. Keep on coding
While we process your request you can keep using our service. We know your projects are important, so we want you to be able to keep working on them. We will be in contact about the change of service and ask you for any additional info if we need it.
Don’t be a stranger
Whether you just downgrade your plan, continue on our free SVN package or even stop using our service all together. Don’t ever hesitate to contact us if you need a new hosting package or just want to say hi. We always love helping out or hearing from our customers.
More questions in this section
- Can I import my existing SVN repository into my new account?
- Can I manage my repositories and users online?
- How do I upgrade my SVN hosting package?
- I have lost my password or account data!
- How do I connect to my repository?
- When do I get access to my repository?
- Resolving “Failed to get lock on destination repos” in svnsync
- Where is my data stored and processed?
- How do I make an export (local backup) of my repository?
- Do you keep and maintain backups?
- How do I downgrade my SVN hosting package?
- Can I change the name of my repository?
- What are your terms and conditions?
- How reliable is your network?
- How safe is my code with you?