Can I manage my repositories and users online?
All paid plans get a control panel, which can be found at panel.sliksvn.com.
Get in control
Our control panel allows users to add and remove repositories, modify repository settings and manage user accounts. This interface is available to all customers on paid plans. A management login is provided promptly after signing up for a paid plan.
If you have a free plan and wish to upgrade, please let us know and send us an email from your signup address, mentioning your repositories and the plan you wish to upgrade to.
More questions in this section
- How do I make an export (local backup) of my repository?
- Do you keep and maintain backups?
- How do I downgrade my SVN hosting package?
- Can I change the name of my repository?
- What are your terms and conditions?
- How reliable is your network?
- How safe is my code with you?
- Can I import my existing SVN repository into my new account?
- Can I manage my repositories and users online?
- How do I upgrade my SVN hosting package?
- I have lost my password or account data!
- How do I connect to my repository?
- When do I get access to my repository?
- Resolving “Failed to get lock on destination repos” in svnsync
- Where is my data stored and processed?