- How do I make a local backup of my repository?
- Do you keep and maintain backups?
- How do I downgrade my SVN hosting package?
- Can I change the name of my repository?
- What are your terms and conditions?
- How reliable is your network?
- How safe is my code with you?
- Can I import my existing SVN repository into my new account?
- Can I manage my repositories and users online?
- How do I upgrade my SVN hosting package?
- I have lost my password or account data!
- How do I connect to my repository?
- When do I get access to my repository?
- How do I cancel my subscription?
- How do I pay for my subscription?
- How does the registration process work?
- How do I subscribe to a Slik SVN hosting plan?
- Resources for learning Subversion
- Subversion basics: using check out (update), check in (commit)
- What is Subversion?
- I am getting a “Connection timeout” when accessing my repository.
- I am getting “Bad Request” errors when committing to my repository.
- I am getting “Error validating server certificate” when accessing my repository.
The SlikSVN Command Line Client
- Which Windows versions does the SlikSVN client support?
- Where can I get help with the SlikSVN Windows client?
- Can I embed the SlikSVN client in my product?
- What license applies to the SlikSVN client?
- Can I download older versions of the SlikSVN client?
- What is a command-line client and why should I use it?
- Can I get e-mail notifications from Trac?
- How does Trac integrate with Subversion?
- What is Trac and what’s in it for me?