The SlikSVN Command Line Client
Where can I get help with the SlikSVN Windows client?
Support » The SlikSVN Command Line Client » Where can I get help with the SlikSVN Windows client?
Our support desk can only answer questions related to servers hosted at sliksvn.com. We cannot answer general Subversion usage questions. However, if you have a question or bug report that pertains specifically to the MSI installer package, please contact us.
If you need personal assistance with a Subversion problem, a great resource is the subversion-users mailinglist. You will find many knowledgeable Subversion users there. Search the list archive first, and subscribe to the list.
More questions in this section
- Which Windows versions does the SlikSVN client support?
- Where can I get help with the SlikSVN Windows client?
- Can I embed the SlikSVN client in my product?
- What license applies to the SlikSVN client?
- Can I download older versions of the SlikSVN client?
- What is a command-line client and why should I use it?
- Resolving “Failed to get lock on destination repos” in svnsync