The SlikSVN Command Line Client
Can I embed the SlikSVN client in my product?
Generally, this is allowed, as long as you abide by the terms in the Apache License version 2.0 which applies to Apache Subversion.
More questions in this section
- What is a command-line client and why should I use it?
- Resolving “Failed to get lock on destination repos” in svnsync
- Which Windows versions does the SlikSVN client support?
- Where can I get help with the SlikSVN Windows client?
- Can I embed the SlikSVN client in my product?
- What license applies to the SlikSVN client?
- Can I download older versions of the SlikSVN client?