Where do I find my Trac?
Support » Using Trac » Where do I find my Trac?
Add /trac in your repository’s URL right before the repository name.
All plans from Medium and up have Trac accesss
We offer Trac, a wiki and issue tracking system for software development, to all customers on a paid plan, from Medium and up (SlikSVN Medium, SlikSVN Large and SlikSVN Server).
Where’s my Trac?
Every repository has its own instance of Trac, so you can seperate your wiki and issues on a project (repository) basis. To locate your installation of Trac, add /trac in your repository URL, right before the repository name:
- Repository URL: https://svn3.sliksvn.com/your_repo
- Trac URL: https://svn3.sliksvn.com/trac/your_repo
User name and password match your repository’s usernames and passwords.
More questions in this section
- Can I get e-mail notifications from Trac?
- How does Trac integrate with Subversion?
- What is Trac and what’s in it for me?
- Where do I find my Trac?
- Is it possible to import or migrate Trac contents?