Resources for learning Subversion
Our support section is aimed at explaining our services. When it comes to learning Subversion, we only scratch the surface in our support section:
- What is Subversion?‘
- using check out (update) and check in (commit)
- What is Trac and what’s in it for me?
- What is a command line client and why should I use it?
Become a Subversion ninja
There is only so much we can cover ourselves. Luckily, there are plenty of great resources on the web if you are learning Subversion in-depth.
Use the links below to find in-depth articles, official websites and much more about Subversion.
- Official Subversion website, the official website by the Apache project.
- Subversion book, the great free book published by O’Reilly Media.
- Dmoz open directory project, a great list of useful links, all about Subversion.
- Subversion for CVS users, article for CVS users moving to Subversion.
Do you happen to know any great articles missing on our list? Please do not hesitate to inform us about them.