How do I pay for my subscription?
Thank you for your support!
If you have chosen to sign up for a paid plan, you will be billed in the next invoice cycle, typically within a couple of business days. The default invoice- and subscription is 12 months.
We offer two easy payment methods:
- PayPal: Our PayPal account is at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can use your PayPal wallet to pay, but if you don’t have a PayPal account, you can use your Visa or Mastercard creditcard to pay without the need to sign up for PayPal. Please mention your invoice number.
- International bank transfer: For payments inside EU, using our IBAN number to wire your money directly is probably the fastest and easiest way to pay. You will find all required information at the bottom of your invoice. Our bank account is NL03RABO0104364920 (BIC: RABONL2U).
If you have any special billing needs, such as extended periods, cost codes that have to be mentioned on the invoice, et cetera, please contact us.
More questions in this section
- How do I cancel my SlikSVN subscription?
- How do I pay for my subscription?
- How does the registration process work?
- How do I subscribe to a Slik SVN hosting plan?